11/29/2007

THERE IS NO DENYING IT - I'M A WINNER

I got a promotion at work.

Sweet.

Also, I have had great success with this thing over here. But, shhhh. Don't talk about it. Don't you dare.

And then there is this:




That's right. I'm a big fat fucking winner.

Thank you, thank you. Especially you, Secret Agent Mama for awarding me the coolest gun award ever for being a secret agent. And I am. Secret. And secretive. And I'm glad you can all see that.

And I want to thank Becky (who happens to be a mom of 4 kids, and really, that deserves an award right there) for tagging me for the 7 things meme. As I just did it a few days ago I will say "Thanks!" and let you check it at your leisure.

3 comments:

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

Go back to my Award-o-rama thread and see other award you got!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Erica said...

I saw the buddy one, too. Thank you! Thank you! So sweet! The gun is so sexy, though. So I wanted to post that one. I actually wanted to post the "Major award" one, as a Christmas story is a favorite of everyone I know and those quotes never do get old, but I thought I shouldn't bogart someone else's award. Cause that would be wrong.

Thanks so much for including me and making me feel like a winner!