11/06/2007

DEAR LORD BABY JESUS, A THOUGHT

You know what I think? Any god who gives a shit about whether or not I go see this movie needs to get a fucking hobby.

But what do I know? Perhaps omnipotence isn't interesting enough. Maybe becoming overbearing and controlling about the entertainment choices of billions of creatures will help fill the meaningless days and oh, so lonely nights. It seems to work for humans.

BJ, if this is the case, forgive me. And also, if you're feeling lonely and you see me awake late at night, feel free to stop by for a game of scrabble and a cup of tea.

2 comments:

Bruce Johnson said...

Based on the preview, I will probably go see it. I pray that we will someday reach the level of humanity where the Pope won't tell us what to eat and the Muslims won't tell us what to wear....

Anonymous said...

I'm going to see it. The Pope can not ever tell the world what to do because there are way too many religions out there that would fight back. Uh, remember 9/11? :)
How come all these awesome movies have English people as main characters? I know Nicole isn't English (is she?) but there's that accent...