11/08/2007

HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN MELLOW?

Have you never tried to find a comfort from inside you?
Have you never been happy just to hear your song?
Have you never let someone else be strong?

No pressure, I was just curious. Don't go getting all mellow on my account.

Anyhoo - I found this lady. Well, I guess "found her" is a little strong. I think she existed before I came upon her page. But, again, I digress. I like her. So I thought I'd share. She does some good things with F-words. And kids. Together. Good times. Seriously.

As the month goes on I may be doing more "sharing." Can't say I didn't warn you.

1 comment:

Mrs. Flinger said...

HA! Thank you for the mention. I've been all up with the F-bombs lately. Might need to change my tagline. :-)

Thanks, chicka. I'm all about the mellow. Especially after the red wine.