8/01/2008

WHEN MET WITH RESISTANCE I STOP

I started writing about some painful memories and I kept writing and writing and then - I stopped.

So I have half of a huge post that may or may not be appropriate for public consumption. And my brain now resembles oatmeal.

I'm looking for a little happy!

What makes me happy, you ask? Well, let me tell you:


TULIPS!!!


Audible.com - because having a great book read to you is so delicious.

Avocado Oil Soap from Crabtree and Evelyn because it smells exactly like what heaven must smell like when a perfect little breeze is blowing. Seriously. Go to the store and smell it. You'll see.

This sofa - which is totally on sale. We actually need two, so this sale would be nice...

Licorice. Not all licorice. Only the ones with the right amount of mouth numbing anise oil and the right amount of chewiness.

My kiddos. My husband. My family. My friends. Sometimes my doggies.

I got it pretty good over here.

Happy Friday.

4 comments:

Genie said...

It's funny you should ask, but this photo of my husband and housecat pleases me. It looks like the beginning of a good weekend for us.

Tammy said...

Happy Friday to you to old friend. You're on my mind.

Sugar Jones said...

How funny... I was getting so deep into some tough stuff that I had to actually create a new blog strictly focusing on joy and happy thoughts.

Sending sweet & happy thoughts up the coast straight to you!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you that it was so great to meet you at the BlogHer conference this year. San Francisco was so much fun. I hope we can meet again in the future!

I agree, Tulips are very beautiful. They induce happy thoughts.