6/20/2007

PUTTING MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS

OK, there is no actual money being exchanged. And while we are on the subject, my mouth isn't really involved either (except to quietly repeat a sentence I just wrote back to myself to see if it sounds stupid, or sexist, or too smart, or whatever).

So I've been a shameless blog lurker for a number of months. OK, maybe years. Bordering on stalking. I feel like these gals are my friends. Sometimes I find out that a group of them will be gathering in a nearby city and I contemplate showing up at the restaurant or bar where they have chosen to hang out. They see me, and I see them, and we all decide to be best friends. They are all already great friends, which is why they have traveled hundreds (if not thousands) of miles to spend a relaxing weekend together. Without me. Not that they know me. My point is, this blogging thing is a big brave step for me. I'm here to speak my mind. Here goes:

Actually I'm going to have to start my mind-speaking later. I'm watching Last Comic Standing.

Today I am a blogger.

No comments: